What is PCS?
PCS is a system that converts the characteristics of electricity (frequency, voltage, AC/DC) to receive power from within an ESS system and store it in a battery (cell) or to discharge the system.
– Quality control such as effective power, invalid power, etc.
– Voltage Measurement
– Monitor connection and operational status
– Solar maximum power point follow control
Systematic linkage protection
– System can be protected in case of power failure
– Power quality control of renewable energy sources, etc.
Independent operation function
– New renewable energy (sunlight, wind power, etc.) and system-linked operation are possible
– Independent operation function using battery when system power is not available